Boot Trends for Fall 2012
Finding the right boot is hardly a simple feet, (no pun intended) Follow our Boot List to decide which heel/shape works best for your figure. Not sure what type of shape you have? Click here!
Fall Boot List 2012:
- Stacked heels are better for those with the feminine hips and thighs.
- Wedge heels can suit slimmer shapes, or if wider easily shape curvier figures.
- Cone heels can work on many shapes as they have sturdiness.
- Completely flat boots work best on those with average to longer legs.
- Kitten heels are a thin based, low heel - ideal for women with smaller feet or who not need a substantial amount of height.
- A platform wedge is ideal for any woman with shorter legs who wants some extra height, but does not necessarily want to wear a high heel.
- Knee high boots are universally flattering and make your legs look longer and slimmer, which is why they are so great, but if you have shorter legs, avoid those with lots of buckles, straps or other horizontal details as this will shorten their apparent length.
- Motorcycle (mid-calf) length boots are generally best fit for those with very slim calves as they cut across ones calf and visually widen the size of your legs.
- Ankle length boots can be worn by anyone under pants or with leggings however if you want to wear them with skirts/dresses, they need to fit closely at the ankle, and your skirt/dress needs to end above the knee.