Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when visitors interact with our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Visitors may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about visitors whenever they interact with our site. The non-personal information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How we use collected information
Our site may collect and use visitor’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our visitors as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To share your information with third parties. We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. To send visitors information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a visitor decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the visitor would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the visitor may contact us via our site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Our site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for visitors.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Changes to the Terms
If you require any more information or have any questions about our website content or policies, please feel free to contact us.