Time for our round-up of the top 5 pins we’ve deemed most PINteresting this week! And in the spirit of the season, DIY Halloween is the in the spotlight!
1. We’d be lying if we said we’ve ever cared what a caramel apple looked like. So long as there was apple and caramel involved, we didn’t even both to look at them as we practically cemented our teeth together from the delicious stickiness that is caramel. But after seeing these caramel apples, the bar has been raised. Everything from the layering of edible color to the variety of printed sticks, we think it’s safe to say these probably taste as good as they look.
2. Now here’s someone that knows how to turn less than $5 of household supplies into something you’d find for $20 a piece at a boutique shop. We’re totally spooked by how authentic these bottles look, and can’t wait to try this out for ourselves!
3. Apparently pumpkins can get cuter than they already are, and here’s proof. If you’re tired of the traditional, carved orange pumpkins, or just don’t want the mess, these white, glitter-speckled pumpkins are a perfect alternative. They’ll add a touch of sophistication to your Halloween décor.
4. Speaking of sophisticated Halloween décor, we can’t get enough of this foyer tablescape. There aren’t any Halloween clichés here- feathers, studs, ribbon. If we didn’t know better, we would guess this was the foyer of a witch with amazing taste!
5. For as darn cute as these Mummy Cupcakes are, you would think they’d be difficult to make, but take a look at the simple instructions! You’ll have these whipped out in no time, faster than your kids can eat them!