A smoothie is an excellent source of nutrition when packed with the right ingredients. It can be a meal replacement or breakfast on the go. To help find what smoothies people LOVE and recommend we sought Pinterest for some healthy, colorful and oh, so yummy concoctions!
4 Smoothies, just add your blender!
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 1 large orange, peeled
- 1 banana, peeled
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water or filtered water
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates (about 3-4 dates – less if you don’t want it as sweet)
- 1 tsp non alcoholic vanilla extract
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup kale
- 1 pear
- 1 ½ cup of orange juice
- 1 frozen banana.
- 2 whole Bananas (best with brown flecks on peel)
- 2 cups Ice
- 1/3 cup Yogurt – preferably Greek yogurt flavored with honey
- 1/2 cup Cooked oatmeal
- 1/3 cup Almonds