When designers crossover trends through more than one season, it makes us so happy we could kiss them on the mouth! Who doesn’t love being able to wear a certain handbag or killer dress for more than a few measly months?
Our celeb stylist friend Kimmie Smith, celebrity stylist and founder of Accessory 2, made it to the 2015 Fall/Winter Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and has been sharing her insider info with us. We started with the top fall 2015 trends in fashion and beauty, and now she’s giving us 5 styles we can wear from now until the end of the year. So take notes, and keep in mind when shopping for Spring.
1. Maxi dresses (such as those shown at Rebecca Minkoff) will continue to be worn into the Fall as these can be layered with a moto jacket for warmth. Bonus points for maxis with jeweled or deep tones, or even cream.
2. Keep those jumpers handy! They appeared in an array of shows, and is another piece you can layer with outerwear or wear solo.
3. Palazzo pants hit the runway in the SS/15 shows, and are great to continue wearing into the fall. You can exchange your flat sandals for cute ankle boots to give it a bit of edge.
4. Of course, the classics never go out of style. Carolina Herrera’s iconic white button down shirts are perfect to keep in your closet for FW/15.
5. Last season’s handbags with mixed fabrication from leather to pony hair are still on trend and appropriate for this season. This style continues to wear well with age!