You’ve got to admit… that when your favorite celebrities come to mind one of the first things you comment on is their smile. Whether they are sweet and charming or sexy and alluring, they have all got one thing in common: their teeth are white, straight and beautifully shaped.
Take the following stars – all are known for their award winning smiles:
- Mila Kunis
- Anne Hathaway
- Scarlett Johansson
- Jessica Alba
- Matt Damon
- Jennifer Garner
- Ryan Gosling
- Taylor Swift
- Kate Beckinsale
- Tom Cruise
- James Franco
- Beyonce Knowles
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Julia Roberts
- George Clooney
- Mario Lopez
Just to name a few… we think you’ll agree that each of their smiles has a certain edge that makes you look at your own in a new light.
How to achieve a celebrity smile:
Stars go great lengths to achieve such smiles for instance the following tricks and treatments your favorite celebrities love to use. Each work to transform the appearance of their teeth:
- Veneers– this treatment is particularly popular as they not only cover up discoloration and crocked teeth, but done properly they can last up to 10 years. Now it is important to note that veneers costs thousands to have and involve shaving away some of your tooth enamel to help stick them on so if you are considering it, it is important that you weigh up the pros and cons.
- Teeth whitening – the most popular of treatments, teeth whitening can range from gels and pens to super fast laser teeth whitening, even strips and of course professional bleaching at your dentist. Done twice a year they can help your teeth become up to 11 shades whiter.
- Braces – popular among younger stars, many are opting for braces even when they don’t need them to help them achieve a straight smile.
- Make-up – the easiest way to enhance your face is to make clever makeup choices. For your complexion it is recommended you cleanse and moisturize, apply a light foundation and finish with a dusting of loose powder. For your lips blue-based red lipsticks help to counteract yellowness. And for your whole body it is suggested that you add a sun kissed glow using bronzer.
- Teeth layout – recently celebrities have taken up a new trend of getting their veneers and teeth shaped to have slight imperfections so their teeth look more natural. For instance Kate Middleton is believed to have undergone such treatment.
So if you are looking to achieve a celebrity smile, why not give some of these celebrity tricks a try and experience the confidence of a brighter smile.