We kind of really love this motto.
Tea is many things but one in particular is the power of calming nerves, relaxing our mind and healing our body. If anyone is reading or has read Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James, the author conveys her main character, the young college graduate- Miss Anastasia Steele as a nervous, excited woman in lust with the successful millionaire Christian Grey. To ease Miss Steele’s nervousness she often recollects a memory of her father Ray offering tea to make situations miraculously better. Although tea may not be a miracle worker for life problems it can contribute positively to your health and well-being.
So boil some water, grab your cup and saucer and get to sippin’! Whether you are standing in front of your Christian Grey with sweaty palms and a nerve wracked smile, getting ready for a job interview or just trying to catch some Zzz’s… check out our list for sipping your favorite tea leaf and suddenly feeling better by the minute.
Variety of Teas that calm your mind and body
- Lavendar Tea: Reduces nervous exhaustion while the fragrance of this plant is know to relax and sooth the mind and body.
- Chamomile Tea: Made from flowers it can reduce pain and swelling yet the list of benefits is extensive from menstrual pain relief to easing stress and joint pain.
- Passionflower: cCn help treat anxiety, epilepsy, insomnia and even restlessness.
- Kava: Helps one focus and relax can be a perfect ending to a busy day.
- Mint: Can resolve an upset stomach which can be caused by stress or anxiety, also can ease nausea and even bad breath!
- Ginseng: Works in many ways some include aiding in mental and physical stress, can work against fatigue, good for blood circulation, headaches and stomach ulcers and aid with diarrhea.