Eva Longoria makes almost all hair styles look amazing, especially the high bun. So we thought, how do you achieve the ultimate round bun at the top of your head? From Pinterest to Twitter, ladies are showing off some serious doses of Instagram shots…posing with slick and chic do’s and others are messy and artsy.
If you have 5 minutes in the morning to get ready than we have the perfect sock bun for you.
What you need: a sock, an elastic and a pair of scissors
- Cut the toe of your sock so you make a tube
- Roll your sock into donut like roll
- After, make a ponytail on the top or crown of your head to the height you choose
- Put your ponytail through the hole in the sock donut and roll your hair around the sock moving down towards your head. spread the hair out as you go.
- When you’ve reached the base of your ponytail and all your hair is wrapped around the bun cover with hairspray and seal the 5 minute beauty fix!
Eva Longoria is seen here at the 12th Annual Padres Contra El Cancer’s “El Sueno De Esperanza” Gala from Prphotos.com